Los Angeles Chicago New York
Comprehensive Asset Solutions for the Industrial Marketplace
100,000 SqFt Frozen Pizza & Dough Production Facility
Midland, Ontario - 100,000 SqFt Former General Mills Frozen Pizza Product & Cookie Dough Production Plant Featuring: Dough Processing, Make Up Line and Depositing, Spiral Freezers, Continuous Fryer, Ribbon Blenders & Powder Handling, Sifters & Screeners, Liquid Processing, Cheese Shredder, Packaging, Metal Detection, Packaging, Palletizing, Facilities and Plant Support Equipment.
111 Pillsbury Dr.
Date & Time
Start: Mon. 06/12/2017 10:00am EDT
Closing: Thu. 06/15/2017 10:00am EDT
Tue. 06/13 & Wed. 06/14 (9am-4pm) or By Appointment
COMPLETE PIZZA PRODUCT LINE:
Complete Pizza Dough Preparation, Sheeting and Cutout Line: Approximately 31" Belt (Widens as Line Progresses) x 42' Long
Pizza Topping Line Including: Deville Falco FS40 Cheese Shredder, Variable Speed Meat & Vegetable Applicator, Variable Speed Shredded Cheese Applicator, Roller Type Sauce Applicator, Conveyor Tables, Banjo & Auger Conveyors
Complete Stainless Steel Pizza Dough Product Fryer, Natural Gas Fired Fryer with 36" Belt Width x 28' Long (Approx) With Top Hold Down, Oil Recovery/Fines Conveyor, Oil Recovery Tank, Oil Filter
SPIRAL FREEZER & AMBIENT SPIRAL COOLER:
Liquid Carbonics Self Contained Stainless Steel Nitrogen Spiral Freezer and Enclosure, (10) Internal Circulation Fans, 38" Belt Width, Stainless Belt, 3" Tier Clearance, 130" Dia (Approx), 20-Tiers, (N2 Tanks Not Included)
Stainless Steel Spiral Cooling Conveyor, 11-Tiers, 5-3/4" Tier Clearance (Approx), 150" Diameter (Approx), 36" Belt Width and Tensioner
Peerless 1,800 LB Capacity Sigma Mixer
Baker Equipment/Winkler 800 LB Capactiy Roller Bar Mixer
TWIN SHAFT MIXER:
Rietz Model RS-18-X5204 Twin Shaft Ribbon Blender
BULK INGREDIENT HANDLING:
(4) Stainless Steel Ingredient Receivers with Load Cells
(2) Stainless Steel Conical Eccentric Ingredient Hopper with Knife Gate Discharge Valve
(2) Schenck AccuRate Feeders with Ingredient Hoppers and Load Cells
Scaled Ingredient Hopper with Vibratory Bottom Unit and Knife Gate Discharge Valve and Load Cells
(2) Conical Eccentric Ingredient Bins
(3) Ingredient Hopper with Rotary Discharge Valve
(2) Carbon Steel Ingredient Bins with Load Cells (Ingredient Metering System)
Ingredient Metering and Scaling Hopper
(3) Stainless Steel Bag House Dump Stations
Breddo Likwifier Square Jacketed Liquifier, 46" x 46" Tank
KETTLES & TANKS:
350 Gallon Stainless Steel Twin Agitated Scrape Surface Kettle
500 Gallon Stainless Steel Cone Bottom Agitated Mixing Tank
*Sizes and OEM to be Confirmed During Lotting
Stainless Steel Jacketed Tank, Cone Bottom, Flat Top, Top Mounted Agitation
Stainless Steel Jacketed Tank, Dish Bottom, Flat Top, Top Mounted Agitation
Stainless Steel Tank, Dish Bottom, Flat Top, Top Mounted Agitation
Stainless Steel Tank, Slope Bottom, Flat Top, Side Mounted Prop Agitation
BH Hubbert & Son 60 Gallon Stainless Kettle, Top Mounted Sweep Agitation
Stainless Steel Jacketed Tank, Cone Bottom, Flat Top
(2) Ingredient Silos
(3) Polymer Mix Tanks Stations with Mixers and Steel Frame
VFFS CHUB MAKER:
BWI Kartridge Model 39 Pack Cartridge Packing Machine
(2) Cherry Burrell Twin Barrel Thermolator / Votators
(4) Waukesha Cherry Burrell Model 60 Positive Displacement Pump
Positive Displacement Pump
Alfa Laval Positive Displacement Pump
Highland Equipment Positive Displacement Pump
Positive Displacement Pump
Centrifugal Oil Recovery Pump (Belt Driven)
(2) Ring Section Pumps
(Multiple) Centrifugal Pumps
Murzan Drum Unloading System, Displacement Type
SIFTERS & SCREENERS:
Great Western Manufacturing Soft Products Vibrator Sifter
Kason Vibratory Sifter
Rotex Model 8HSANSSSL Vibratory Screener
(2) Rotex Vibratory Screeners
(2) Wexxar Model WF20 Case Erectors
Wexxar Model WSHT-77 Case Sealer, Nordson Hot Glue System
Langen Model B1 Semi-Auto Horizontal Hot Melt Cartoner, Nordson Series 3500V Hot Glue System, VideoJet Inkjet Coder
Trinamics Horizontal Hotmelt Cartoner, Nordson SureBead S Glue System
(2) PFM Flow Wrappers
(2) Kracken Stackers
Lock MetalChek 9 MKII Metal Detector and Conveyor, 14" Wide x 4" Clearance (Approx), 12" Conveyor
(2) Safeline Metal Detector and Conveyor
Columbia Model FL100 Palletizer
Orion Stretch Wrapper
ICE MACHINES & CHILLERS:
2005 Howe Model 101-2-RL Rapid Freeze Ice Flaker, R-404A Refrigerant
Chester-Jensen Model XB-4-OT-2-24 Plate Type Water Chiller
Insulated Ice Hopper
(7) Mycom 30 HP Ammonia Recip Type Compressors
Dual Receiver Ammonia Refrigeration Drying System
(2) Ammonia Transfer and Storage Tanks/Pressure Vessels
(2) Keeprite Glycol Coolers
COMPRESSED AIR EQUIPMENT:
(3) Gardner Denver Reciprocating Air Compressors, 100 HP, GD Auto-Sentry ES Control System
AAPL Twin Tower Air Dryer Package
AAPL Model APF-1660-HT Compressed Air Filter
(2) Carbon Steel Compressed Air Receiver Tanks
Portable Compressor and Receiver Tank
Kaiser Omega Rotary Blower
(2) Dust Collection Blower Packages
(7) Ingredient/Powder Blowers
Mikro-Pulsaire Ingredient Fabric Filter
(2) Ingredient Bag House Filter
HOT WATER AND BOILER SYSTEMS:
Laars Rheos Hydronic Boiler System
Gas Fired Boiler
(3) Hot Water Heaters
Maintenance and Spare Parts Department
Drill Presses, Milling Machines, Band Saw, Welding Machines, Lathes, Acetylene Torches,
(2) Plate and Frame Heat Exchanger
Air Heater Package
JLG Vertical Man Lift
CAT Fork Lift
Tennant Model 5400 Floor Scrubber
Allen Bradely Panel View Plus 700 PLC Control Panels
Stainless Steel PLC Control Panels
Stainless Steel Modular Computer Control Panels/Stations
111 Pillsbury Dr.
Tue. 06/13 & Wed. 06/14 (9am-4pm) or By Appointment
13% HST (Ontario, Canada)
Info Coming Soon
*Note: New Mill Capital does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up their items at the designated auction site personally or can arrange for a third party logistics firm to manage the removal process for them. If someone other than the registered buyer at the sale is designated to pick up those purchased assets, the buyer must: 1) Contract with an independent logistics firm or other representative who will dismantle, crate, pack, or ship your purchased items. 2) Coordinate the removal of those purchased items to meet the time deadlines indicated on this page. 3) Submit an "Agent Release Authorization" form which will allow New Mill Capital to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes. Since New Mill Capital does not ship the items, we do not obtain/prepare any export licenses/documents. *New Mill Capital finds and displays one or more local logistics service providers who understand our removal process, offer specific services, and have certain skills and capacities. We offer this service to you without representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF SALE
Set forth below are the terms and conditions (the “Terms”) that shall apply to every bid or purchase by any party (“Buyer” or “Bidder”) either directly from New Mill Capital Holdings, LLC (“NMC”) as an owner of any item, goods, fixtures or real property, or in a transaction (“Transaction”) in which NMC serves as broker, agent, liquidator or auctioneer for any third party owner. The Terms apply to every transaction, including without limitation, public auctions conducted by NMC and direct purchases by Buyer of any item either before, after or independent of any public auction.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. All machinery, equipment, merchandise and other items (the "Goods") are sold on an "AS IS/WHERE IS" basis with no warranties or representations whatsoever, either express or implied. Neither NMC, the consignor or anyone acting on their behalf, make any warranties or representations of any kind or nature with respect to the property, its condition, or its value, and in no event shall they be responsible for correctness of description, genuineness, attribution, provenance, title, chain of title, authenticity, authorship and completeness. Prospective Bidders are strongly urged to contact NMC directly for detailed information regarding any lot and to conduct their own inspection of the lots through private or open inspection dates made available to all prospective Bidders. No statement (oral or written), including any catalog description, at any auction, or elsewhere shall be deemed such a warranty or representation, or any assumption of responsibility of any kind or nature, whatsoever. Prospective Bidders are strongly urged to contact NMC directly for detailed information regarding any lot. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR MERCHANTABILITY OF GOODS ARE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMED.
2. Registration. Buyers must register as Bidders prior to bidding at any auction sale. All Bidders must provide their name, company (if applicable), mailing address and phone number prior to the auction. Bidders are required to deposit with NMC a valid Visa or MasterCard to secure its obligations hereunder. Electronic Bidders are required to provide a valid email address and Visa or MasterCard number, together with security code. In its sole discretion, NMC may charge Bidders a registration fee for electronic bidding. This registration fee will be clearly displayed during the registration process.
3. Deposits. NMC requires a non-refundable deposit of not less than twenty five percent (25%) of the Buyer's TOTAL PURCHASE PRICE by the end of sale day - with the balance due by the end of the next business day. The non-refundable deposit can be in the form of cash, a cashier’s check, or business check with a bank letter of guarantee or, at NMC’s option, by way of a charge to the credit card referred to in Paragraph 2, above. For Electronic Bidders, at its discretion, NMC may contact Bidders via email or telephone before or during the sale to require a bank letter of guarantee or wire transfer as a deposit. If NMC does not receive a response from its attempts to contact Buyer or if the Buyer does not provide a deposit, NMC reserves the right refuse or cancel Buyer's bids and re-sell Goods. On-line Buyers shall effect payment in full no later than twenty-four (24) hours after receiving an invoice from NMC.
4. Invoices & Payment Instructions. Winning Bidders can request a printed, paper invoice from the Accounting Manager at the auction or sale location during or after the sale or auction. Electronic Bidders will be sent an electronic invoice to the email address provided during registration. Invoices can be faxed upon request. Detailed payment instructions for each sale are available in the printed auction or sale lot catalog at the sale or auction location on the day of the sale or auction. Electronic Bidders will be sent detailed payment instructions via email along with their invoice.
5. Payments. NMC must receive the balance of the total purchase price no later than the close of business on the day following the auction (the "Final Payment Date"). All payments must be in cash, cashier's or certified check, federal wire transfer of immediately available funds or a corporate check accompanied by a bank letter of guarantee, and all of the foregoing must be in form, scope and substance acceptable to NMC in its sole discretion. Credit cards, which are accepted for electronic bidding registration and for payment of the non-refundable deposit will not be accepted for payment of the balance of the total purchase price. No title shall pass to Buyer until the total purchase price and all Taxes (defined in Section 6 below) have been paid to NMC in collected funds.
6. Taxes. Buyer must also pay to NMC on or before the Final Payment Date, all sales, export, use, delinquent taxes due and penalties thereon, and all other applicable taxes due to any federal, state or local taxing authority (the "Taxes") as a result of Buyer's purchase, including without limitation, any taxes arising from any Buyer's Premium (as defined in Section 7 below). To receive the benefit of any sales tax exemption, Buyer must supply NMC with a state sales tax exemption certificate acceptable in form, scope and substance to NMC in NMC'S sole discretion.
7. Buyer's Premium. NMC in its sole discretion may impose a Buyer's premium ("Buyer's Premium") on any Goods sold. The Buyer's Premium is a percentage that is added to the final purchase price of any item. NMC shall charge and collect from each successful Bidder a buyer's premium for each sale at the auction, in addition to the purchase price as bid. NMC makes the Buyer's Premium information available in writing electronically or in printed format prior to each auction for each of the Goods identified for auction or sale.
8. Removal. (1) Unless otherwise agreed in writing, Buyers or their Agents must remove all Goods purchased before the final removal date and time announced by NMC at the auction (the "Removal Date"). (2) No Goods shall be removed until the full purchase price and all applicable Taxes thereon have been received by NMC in the form required herein. ANY ITEMS NOT REMOVED ON OR BEFORE THE REMOVAL DATE SHALL BE DEEMED ABANDONED AND NMC SHALL HAVE NO FURTHER OBLIGATION TO BUYER WITH RESPECT TO SUCH ITEMS EXCEPT THAT BUYER SHALL NONETHELESS BE OBLIGATED TO PAY THE BALANCE OF THE PURCHASE PRICE INCLUDING ANY BUYER’S PREMIUM AND ANY ADDITIONAL COSTS INCURRED BY NMC. BUYER CONSENTS THAT NMC MAY DISPOSE OF ANY AND ALL ITEMS NOT PAID FOR AND REMOVED BY THE REMOVAL DATE AND MAY RESELL SCRAP, AND/OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE OF SUCH ITEMS.
9. Buyer shall be responsible for the safe and proper removal of any Goods purchased by Buyer. NMC does not pack, ship, store, crate or rig items. Buyers may either pick up Goods at the designated auction site personally or can contract with a third party agent to manage the removal process for them. Before Goods can be removed by an Agent, Agent must provide NMC with (1) proof of payment in full (Paid In Full Invoice) and (2) an "Agent Release Authorization" form which allows NMC to release items to a third party contractor for shipping, crating or packing purposes.
10. Goods that cannot be removed from the premises from "Non-Mechanized" transport must be removed by a qualified, insured rigger. Before any removal, Buyer must provide NMC with a certificate of insurance from the rigger, which certificate must be in form, scope and content acceptable to NMC in NMC'S sole discretion. Without limiting NMC'S discretion, such certificate must show that the rigger carries comprehensive liability insurance written by an insurance carrier of national standing, in an amount of not less than two million dollars ($2,000,000.00) and naming NMC as an additional insured party. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, Buyer shall restore and repair all real and personal property and fixtures that are altered or damaged as a result of Buyer's removal of the Goods to a condition substantially similar to the pre-removal condition. NMC shall review the repair and make a determination in its sole discretion, whether the repair is acceptable to NMC. NMC shall have no responsibility to disconnect utilities to the sole asset, including electric, gas, waste and water lines. Buyer is solely responsible for the proper removal and storage in appropriate containers of all fluids, oils, hazardous chemicals, etc., from machinery purchased. Buyer does hereby indemnify NMC, the owner of the Goods and the owner of the premises in which the Goods are located, from any and all claims, damages, and losses arising from Buyer's actions or actions with respect to the Goods and Buyer's presence on the premises in which the Goods are located, including without limitation, injuries to persons or property and environmental violations or contamination. Risk of loss on any Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon payment in full to NMC of all sums due from Buyer in respect to the Goods.
11. Small Lot Removal. NMC shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any missing or lost items that can be removed by hand if such items have not been removed within forty-eight (48) hours of the conclusion of the sale. There will be NO removal of any lots until the auction is complete.
12. Default. Bidders must bid only on those items they are prepared to pay for and remove in accordance with the terms and conditions of this sale. All items awarded to high Bidders must be paid for by the Final Payment Date and removed by the Final Removal Date. IN THE EVENT BUYER FAILS TO PERFORM CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS (PAYMENT AND REMOVAL). BUYER WILL BE DEEMED TO BE IN DEFAULT AND NMC, AT ITS OPTION, MAY REMARKET AND RESELL THE PROPERTY, IN WHICH EVENT, BUYER WILL BE LIABLE FOR ALL LOSSES INCLUDING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BUYER’S WINNING BID PRICE AND THE RESALE PRICE, COSTS OF RESALE AND ANY LOSSES INCURRED BY NMC AS A RESULT OF BUYER’S DEFAULT.
13. After Buyer has removed any item from NMC'S possession or within two (2) days of the date of the auction, whichever is sooner, NMC shall have no obligation to make any adjustment or accommodation to Buyer because of any mistake in quantity or other defect or problem with respect to such item. Buyer must make all requests for adjustments in writing to NMC before any item is removed from the premises where the auction is conducted.
14. NMC shall not be responsible for any damages, loss or theft of Goods except in the case of NMC's willful misconduct. Without limiting the foregoing, NMC shall not be responsible for damages or losses caused by strikes, civil disorders, acts of nature, or acts of God.
15. If for any reason NMC is unable to deliver any Goods purchased by Buyer, NMC'S sole liability shall be to return all sums paid by Buyer to NMC in respect of such Goods. Buyer/Bidder hereby agrees that under all possible circumstances, NMC's maximum liability in any and all auctions and sales transactions is hereby limited to the purchase price actually paid by the Buyer or Bidder for the applicable sale or auction transaction.
16. Minimum or Reserve Prices. NMC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to establish a reserve or minimum price on any Goods without having to announce, post or publish notice to attendees and buyers at any auction. NMC reserves the right to confirm or reject the final bid. Further, NMC, and/or its affiliates or subsidiaries, may bid at the auction either for its own account or on behalf of a third party.
17. Absentee Bids. By completing an "Absentee (Proxy) Bidder Form," Bidders may appoint NMC to be an agent and proxy for the sole purpose of purchasing the items listed when the Bidder CANNOT bid on the day of the sale. ALL BIDS ARE FINAL AND BINDING and DO NOT include any applicable buyer's premiums and sales taxes. NMC will bid up to the specified maximum bid amount to win the item, using only the amount needed to win the item. NMC has complete discretion whether and when to accept Proxy bids. The auctioneer's announcements at the time the lot is sold take precedence on any and all published materials. Proxy Bidders will be notified only if they have been declared the high bid. Notification will take place in the form of an electronic invoice, which will be sent to the email address provided during registration.
18. NMC, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to refuse the bid of any person without providing any notice or reason therefore.
19. NMC, in its sole discretion, shall control all bidding increments and advances at any auction. NMC reserves the right to reject any bid that is only a minimal increase over the preceding bid, that is not commensurate with the value of the item being offered or that NMC believes was made illegally or in bad faith. In the event of a dispute among Bidders, NMC may, in its sole discretion, either accept what it deems to be the final bid or solicit further bids on the item in dispute. No returns or refunds will be permitted, unless authorized by the seller in writing.
20. NMC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to sell items advertised as a public auction sale, on a piece-by-piece basis or as a complete lot. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, NMC may accept a complete lot bid and then conduct an item by item auction which auction shall be effective only if the total proceeds therefrom exceed the amount of the complete bid.
21. All information provided by NMC to a Buyer, including without limitation, any advertising, lot sales catalogs or otherwise, is subject to deletions, errors, additions, and changes without notice. Although information is gathered from sources thought to be reliable, NMC shall have no responsibility whatsoever for any information provided to any attendee or buyers. Every Buyer hereby agrees to rely solely on the Buyer's own independent investigation and inspection of any and all Goods.
22. The auctioneer may add other terms and conditions of sale, such additional terms and conditions to be announced prior to the auction.
23. If NMC is selling or auctioning any Goods on behalf of a third party owner, NMC shall act as an agent only and shall have no liability whatsoever for the acts of any owner/principal.
24. Buyer hereby agrees to comply with all US export and import control and related laws, and acknowledge that NMC is not the exporter or importer of any purchased item. Certain items offered for sale at the auction may constitute "Restricted Technology." Under federal law, such items may not be shipped outside the United States. NMC makes no representation or warranty concerning, and has conducted no investigation to ascertain which items, if any, constitute Restricted Technology, or whether any item may have been imported in violation of any U.S. laws or international treaties.
25. Each and every Buyer acknowledges that an auction site is a potentially dangerous place, Flammable, noxious, corrosive and pressurized substances may be present. Heavy equipment may be operated and electrical circuits may be live. Every person enters the auction site at his or her own risk with notice of the condition of the premises and the activities that will be or have been conducted on the premises. No person shall have any claim against NMC, the seller or their respective agents for any injuries sustained or for damages to or loss of property that may occur at the auction site.
26. If the Buyer fails to comply with any of the Terms and Conditions herein, in addition to the remedies provided for Default, NMC shall have all rights and remedies available to it at law and in equity. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, NMC may retain all deposits and partial payments received from Buyer and may resell any Goods that Buyer fails to purchase. Buyer shall be responsible for all costs, losses, and damages suffered by NMC (i) as a result of Buyer's breach of any of the Terms, including without limitation, lost profits and consequential damages, and (ii) incurred in connection with the enforcement of NMC'S rights, including, without limitation, legal fees and costs and expenses related to the resale of Goods, including storage and rigging fees.
27. As a prerequisite to asserting any claims against NMC, a Buyer must set forth those claims in writing in sufficient detail to advise as to the particulars of such claim and deliver it in person or by Certified Mail, Return Receipt Requested, to NMC within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the auction at its address at 23480 Park Sorrento, Suite 104B, Calabasas, CA 91302. Any dispute of any nature whatsoever asserted by a Buyer against NMC shall be instituted within one (1) year of the assertion of its written claim in a state or federal court in Los Angeles County, California, which shall have sole jurisdiction over such dispute. Any claim that NMC may have against the Buyer arising out of its default under the terms of this Agreement, shall similarly be instituted in the Los Angeles County of California to which jurisdiction the Buyer irrevocably consents. Costs and attorneys’ fees shall be awarded to the prevailing party.
Click on any thumbnail to see a larger image.